Monday 23 September 2013

Laters, London! Brussels in T-13 Hours.....

How obnoxious is that title?  Since I'm bad at blogging while traveling I'll give you all a bit of insight for the plan in Brussels.  Eric and I will most likely be there for two days.  And by most likely I mean that's what we've booked at the hostel, so unquestionably two days.  The hostel is called 2GO4 Quality Hostels.  It was about $30/night each, so not the sketchiest place, but probably not the nicest either.  We're staying in a dorm room that can have as many as 10 people, 8 others if you exclude us.  It's apparently in the heart of Belgium, which is the true selling point for me since I'm lazy and love to walk everywhere.

DormitoriesHostel 2go4
welcome



This place almost seems too classy for me.  Why does it look so clean and organized?  What have I signed myself up for?  I know Eric's not reading this, but I call top bunk!  Above all else the true selling point is that we get free coffee in the morning.  Here's my question, is the coffee unlimited?  If so I'm downing three cups in 20 minutes and gearing up for the day.  I will drink my weight in coffee just to make the room worth the $30/night.






No comments:

Post a Comment