Monday 30 September 2013

Best museum ever!

I'll admit it, I was the crankpot of the century yesterday. I was bitter about having to spend 6 hours on a train to go see war stuff in Ypres when I wasn't really interested in it. Plus I was stressed about figuring out Oktoberfest. As it turns out Ypres is pretty cool. The Flanders Field museum is phenomenal. It's pretty interactive and has a ton of stuff. Plus we got to climb an awesome belfry. It may be one of the coolest museums I've ever been in. They give you a poppy bracelet that's personalised to you. It's basically  a museum from the future. After this we're renting a car and driving to Munich to get sloshed. I'm happy Eric forced me to come here though. It really did give me some perspective. I've been complaining about not showering and training it for 6 hours which is a total cakewalk compared to trench life. To sum up, sorry Eric for being a whiny bitch. You were right to culture me.

No comments:

Post a Comment