Friday 20 September 2013

Frites biere, et chocolat....coming up next

I can't fall asleep so I'm looking up stuff about Brussels....aka my next destination.  So far I've learned they've got great fries, beer, and chocolate.  Basically I'm just going to find a bench to sit on and work on that.  Then if I have time left over I'm going to check out some peeing statues.

Brussels


As for what I did today, I sat in the Tuileries Garden reading after walking along the Seine for a bit because I'm living the life of luxury and that's what one does.  They sit around in gardens that were originally made for royalty and piss away the day reading Game of Thrones.


In case everyone hates me at this point because I'm rubbing in all of the amazingness that comes with being a traveling vagabond, I will say that tomorrow (slash today since it's past midnight) will be very boring.  I'm doing all of the mundane things that come along with moving to a different house, such as lease signing and making sure I have funds in my British bank account.  So at least you can all rest assured that my Saturday will be just as boring as everyone else's.  Maybe even more boring.

Total side note, I'm already going through baguette and meat platter withdrawal.  Why did France have to spoil me with so many good foods?  Today I actually just walked around with a baguette because I was too cheap to pay more than a euro for my lunch.  I felt super French and classy, but I got some weird looks.  I don't think I was rocking a Parisian look with my plaid shirt and dirty jeans.  People may have thought I was a hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment