Sunday 15 September 2013

A Sunday Afternoon Spent Indoors

Today I'm spending the day in.  I was going to go buy some much needed rain boots and a blow dryer, but I've been pretty sick, so instead I'm going to lay in bed and watch Columbo.  I know this is pathetic, but since I'll be going to Paris on Tuesday it's a must.  I don't want to be a groggy mess in Paris.  How will I seduce all the boys?  That was a joke.  I have no seducing skills.  I just don't want to be that gross sick person.  To help me with my cold I'm taking the British equivalent of NeoCitran, Lemsip.  On the back it gives you directions for oral use.  I'm glad they explained it to me because I was just going to snort it.  I'm guessing that would have led to something bad.  Oh man, Columbo's busting his criminal.  Here's what I love about Columbo.  He pretty much just annoys the murderer into a confession.  He always knows who it is right at the beginning and then he spends the whole episode showing up at inopportune times to ask seemingly stupid questions.  "But why did you use sugar that day when you usually use sweetener?"  They just don't make 'em like that anymore.  If you want to get a mental image of what I look like right now I'm swigging milk out of the jug while eating Indian food from Tesco's.  In my sweatpants, of course.  Classiness has always been high up on my priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment