Sunday 20 October 2013

Night Out!!!

Last night was my first proper night out in London.  I have to say that going out in London is way more fun than going out in Toronto.  Mainly because with my accent I apparently have crazy appeal here.  Plus I have an instant conversation starter.  So many people would talk to me at the bar just to find out where I was from.  The best part of my evening however was making two new friends named Jethro and Angus.  I would have been pumped to meet just one of them with names like that, but to meet them both was just amazing.  On top of that I now have plans for Tuesday to go to a pub quiz night in Clapham.  Now I have two friends outside of my housemates in Clapham.  Soon I'll have five and according to the Babysitter's Club that's a lot of friends.  Anyway, it was a good night out and I made it home safely, so all in all it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment