Wednesday 9 October 2013

I want my blankie

For those of you who actually read some of my initial blog posts you should remember that my original packing list involved wanting a lot of blankets and I deemed that insane.  Now that I'm constantly sick all I want is my pink afghan.  I miss snuggling up with it.  Perhaps this is why Linus was always my favourite Peanuts character.  Everyone made fun of him, but he knows where it's at.  I still stand by my decision not to bring it.  It was way too huge to bring, but I'm now missing it.  On a totally random and unrelated note, I had my first job interview today and it blew.  Since I haven't had an interview in two years I basically talked at lightning speed and made lame jokes the whole time.  On the bright side, it's over with and now maybe I'll be less neurotic for the next one.  It's always good to get one bad one out of the way.  Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment